Things have started to slow down. Lately I've been focusing on work more than music so the most I've really gotten done in the last months was tweaking the songs I've recorded to try and make them better. I ended up changing the arrangement of When the Light Ends and rerecorded the entire song.
At this point right now I've finished recording the guitars on the Ode to Bacon, but my bass guitar is really fucked up and some notes hit much louder than others. It's annoying and it might even show in my songs. I've been trying to compensate by enveloping the volume, but it's very tedious and not entirely accurate. I have a bass test with the envelope to test out on other speakers that I'll be trying out tomorrow. As for the rest of the songs I've screwed with my EQing on the guitars and made the palm mutes sound even with the open notes.
Before I finish Bacon though, I intend to finish EQing When the Light Ends and The Curse on this Town so I can release the single onto iTunes.